24 August 2009

Just round one

interview today.

had what turned out to be part 1 of my job interview today. this was the part time job with a health policy professor. we discussed our motivations for meeting each other and the goal was generally to see if we are on the same page and could get from each other what is needed.

i gave her samples of my writing and she gave me two papers of hers to read. next thursday we will meet again to discuss these items and i guess she will decide if we could work well together. its a new area to put myself in, but that doesnt make me anxious. it will however require a bigger boost from the brain battery. im a little nervous to see how much it will take to get my job intellect back. i always worry about it more than i should, but now i feel like i have good reason. eh, we shall see...

No comments: